We are accepting parts booking orders for immediate or future shipping
We are accepting parts booking orders for immediate or future shipping.
A pre-season parts order qualifies dealer for 2014 TOP-Stock Parts Order Program.
• One order only, shipped prior to January 31, 2014 ($600 minimum)
• Order must be placed online. Please put “Parts Booking” in the Add Comment or Shipping Instructions field.
• Parts only: Accessories should be ordered with upcoming unit booking orders. Echo and Shindaiwa accessories include oil, trimmer line, heads, bars, chains, etc and Scag accessories include Flat Free Tires, Mulch plates/kits, catchers, etc.
• A and B coded Echo/Shindaiwa parts and Standard Scag parts receive parts booking discount as noted below.
• Scag pumps, motors, transmissions, clutches, and decks do not qualify as parts for additional booking discounts.
• To qualify as an Echo/Shindaiwa parts booking dealer, order includes a minimum $600 in Echo and Shindaiwa parts. Parts from other product lines may be added after the $600 minimum is reached.
Echo and Shindaiwa parts booking order required as part of factory Signature program.
• To qualify as a Scag parts booking dealer, order includes a minimum $600 in Scag parts. Parts from other product lines may be added or combined after the $600 minimum is reached.
Scag parts booking order required as part of Scag Pro-Gold program.
• Parts booking orders may take one to five days for processing and shipping based on size and volume.
Discounts, Terms and Benefits
$600* additional 2% discount and April/May terms
$1000 additional 3% discount and April/May terms
$1500 additional 4% discount and April/May terms
$2000+ additional 5% discount and May/June terms
Pre-Season parts order ships Freight Allowed. Freight Billed on invoice. Dealer may deduct freight from final payment.
*600 parts order only available until January 31,2014.
Echo and Shindaiwa A and B coded parts receive an additional 5% discount when ordered online.
Scag parts booking dealers receive best parts pricing on all orders.
November 2013 through October 2014 calendar
Please give us a call with any questions.