2017 Parts Booking Orders
We are accepting parts booking orders for immediate or future shipping.
A pre-season parts order qualifies dealer for 2017 TOP-Stock Parts Order Program.
TOP Equipment waives restock fee on annual courtesy parts returns for dealers that have qualified under the TOP Stock program.
Printable November 2016 through October 2017 TOP Stock calendar is available on topequipment.net under Quick Links.
• One order only, shipped prior to January 31, 2017 ($600 minimum)
• Order must be placed online. Please put “Parts Booking” in the Add Comment or Shipping Instructions field.
• Standard SCAG parts and A and B coded ECHO/SHINDAIWA parts receive parts booking discount. Contact TOP Equipment for details.
• To qualify as an ECHO/SHINDAIWA parts booking dealer, order includes a minimum $600 in ECHO and SHINDAIWA parts. Parts from other product lines may be added after the $600 minimum is reached. YOUCAN18 or YOUCAN36 display kits count towards parts booking order minimum and receive online and parts booking discounts. Individual replacement YOU CAN kits will be available from the factory as older Repower kits sell out.
• ECHO and SHINDAIWA parts booking order required as part of the factory Signature program.
• ECHO and SHINDAIWA accessories include oil, trimmer line, heads, bars, chains, etc. should be ordered with upcoming unit booking orders. Additional Echo and Shindaiwa accessory discount programs are available with the unit booking only.
• To qualify as a SCAG parts booking dealer, order includes a minimum $600 in SCAG parts. Parts from other product lines may be added or combined after the $600 minimum is reached. SCAG parts booking order required as part of SCAG Pro-Gold program.
• SCAG, Giant Vac, Bear Cat, Billy Goat accessories including SCAG Flat Free Tires, Mulch plates/kits, catchers, etc. can be added to the parts booking order, but do not count toward the $600 to $2000 minimum qualification. Accessories on parts booking do not receive additional discounts.